Harry Hood Memorial Football Scholarship
- Nomination deadline is Tues, Nov 1 -
Next Steps - Nomination Package
In order to complete the nomination, you are required to submit the following documents by the deadline of Tuesday, Nov 1, 2022. Any incomplete nominations will not be accepted. If you have any questions about the nomination process or any of the supporting documents, please contact [email protected].
- Checklist: Word Doc | PDF
- Player Information: Word Doc | PDF
- Part A – Sport Ability: Word Doc | PDF
- Part B – Academic Achievement: Word Doc | PDF
- Part C – School Involvement: Word Doc | PDF
- Part D – Community Involvement: Word Doc | PDF
- Part E – Student Declaration of Consideration: Word Doc | PDF
- Part F – Coaches Statement: Word Doc | PDF
- Player information can be completed by anyone involved in the nomination
- Sport Ability is weighted as 40% of the nomination and can be completed by anyone.
- Academic Achievement is weighted as 30% of the nomination and can be completed by anyone. Current school transcript must be an official copy from the school.
- School Involvement is weighted as 25% of the nomination and can be completed by anyone.
- Community Involvement is weighted as 5% of the nomination and can be completed by anyone.
- Student Declaration must be completed by the nominee.
- Coaches Statement must come from the Head Coach and could also include statements from the Assistant Coaches.
- Signatures must be provided by each of the following: Principal, Head Coach, Athletic Director.